Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shape Ups Shoes


I bought some sketchers shape ups tennis shoes a few months ago and have worn them here and there around town. But I thought I would use this Italy trip as an excuse to really try them out. I wore them yeterday while we walked for miles and miles around Rome and I am pleased to report that I think their claims are actually true. My legs might have been sore anyway from so much walking, but these really did work my muscles. The idea is that they keep you slightly off balance so your muscles make constant adjustments as you walk. They were very comfortable. My feet never hurt even though we walked so far. But I could feel my muscles protesting as the day wore on. This is a good thing. So I would definitely recommend Sketchers Shape Ups. An easy way to work your legs while doing what you would have been doing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment