Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week Three Report - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Finished week three of The  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout. Ramped up to level three this week which was a killer, but very effective. My favorite new move was the punches holding weights. My least favorite were the rock star jumps. I was so lame at those that I substituted jump ropes some of the time. Anyway I lost two pounds this week which was good finally. So that's a total of three pounds lost during the three weeks. Not huge scale numbers, but my pants are fitting looser and my cardiovascular endurance has improved a lot. And I can see so much more definition in my calves and arms particularly. Even my running endurance has improved since starting this program. I am finding I can run further and faster AFTER a Jillian workout than before. Weird I know but I am rolling with it. One more week. Hope I can lose two pounds again this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment