Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week One of the Thirty Day Shred!

Just finished the first week of Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred! It was great!!! I only lost one pound which was not too exciting, BUT my endurance level went up dramatically. By the end of week one I was able to complete all of the moves at high intensity and go up to heavier weights for the strength training segments. Sweat literally pours off of you when doing this workout. None of the moves are particularly hard to do, so this program is accessible to people from all age groups and fitness levels. You can gear the intensity to what works best for you. Even after the first week I can see a difference in muscle definition in my legs and arms. I am amazed. Moving up to level two on Monday! I'll let you know how it goes. Gonna watch my food intake more closely this week and hopefully lose two pounds this time. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment