Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week Two report : Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Just finished week two of Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. Moved up to level two this past week and it was intense. I found a few of the moves more awkward to do, so I liked level one better in that regard, but the intensity was definitely higher this week. I didn't lose any weight this time, so for the two weeks I have only lost 1 pound. This is not too thrilling, but I CAN report that I am seeing more muscle definition in my arms and calves. And my endurance continues to improve. I am doing push ups much better after two weeks on this program than I did at the beginning. So even though it's not translating to scale weight for me yet, I am still pleased with the results. Gotta do better at watching my diet, and hopefully next week will register on the scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment